Donate Through Consignment
Doing some spring cleaning?
Donate to Grace Center through Consignment!
The Arc of Benton County will accept items consigned on behalf of Grace Center if the items are labeled with an encoded Grace Center sticker. These stickers can be found inside the Grace Center Newsletter or picked up at our office.
The Arc welcomes these items for Group Consignment:
- Housewares, Kitchen items and pictures
- Pottery, China, glassware, flatware and silverware
- Select furniture with manager’s approval
- Clean linens and bedding
- Craft supplies
- Books, CD’s, DVD’s, and records
- Puzzles and games
- Small appliances in working order
- Working electronics
- Wheel chairs and health items
- Antiques and collectibles
- Office supplies
- Magazines, less than 3 months old or collectible
- Holiday decorations
- Hand Tools
The Arc welcomes the donation of clothing and vehicles, but not for consignment.
The Arc must refuse some items for safety reasons:
- Sofa beds
- Major appliances/ TV’s/ computer equipment
- Most toys, unless vintage
- Very heavy items such as piano, organ, or pool table, inquire first.
- Tires and car parts
- Exercise equipment
- Any item with fuel in it. THE EXCEPTION: Fully donated (not consigned) vehicles with a current title, running or not. The Arc will arrange pick-up and your donation receipt. Call 1-877-272-2270 and tell then the vehicle donation is for The Arc of Benton County, Oregon.
Don’t forget to put our sticker on it!
Gary Christensen’s Pick-up Service, 541-908-2416, is hired by The Arc to move our items around the community. You too can hire Gary to deliver your consigned items to The Arc for a reasonable fee.